Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday 2/1/09

The exciting weekend continued with a lacrosse trip to South Hampton, England, on the very Southern coast. I have decided to play for the Swansea Lacrosse team while I am here! Lucky for me, there is not only lacrosse, but traveling too, and of course the chance to meet lots of people! South Hampton is about 4 hours away, so the boys and girls team took a coach to get there.

It was so cold..and even snowed (yeah, I know not that big of a deal to us, but judging by everyone's reaction, it seems to be quite an event here. In fact today the University is closed because of snow allowing me to catch you all up with recent events!).

I was told that from this area, you can see France in the distance. Unfortunately, the day was not clear enough to be able to do that.

But I have more funny words to share with you from this journey!

field - pitch
mouth guard - gum shield
cleats - boots

No comments:

Post a Comment